Director of Communications (1370)
To lead development and creation of a broad strategic communications and outreach plan. You will be responsible for all communication platforms from print, social media, tv, brochures, web, etc. This position reports into the Head of the Institution.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related field is required. A Ph.D. in the Life Sciences would be helpful.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in communications and/or public relations.
- Outstanding writing, editing, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent managerial and organization skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, work collaboratively, and manage changing and conflicting priorities required.