Upstream Manufacturing Associate- GMP Ops (1320)
Our client is a well known BioPharma company located north of Boston. Stability, Great Benefits, and Corporate Culture .....
GMP Manufacturing Associate, Upstream (Direct Hire)
- Ensure upstream (Fermentation) operations are conducted in compliance with cGMP standards and applicable regulations.
- Support the upstream technology transfer process for all products being transferred to GMP production.
- Support the execution of the initial and ongoing equipment validation requirements.
- Review manufacturing batch records upon completion. Initiate and investigate process deviations and resulting CAPA plan.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Requires a minimum of a BS in the sciences with >3 years working in a cGMP controlled environment.
- Substantial hands-on experience working in upstream processing environments according to GMP principles.