Client Services Representative (1382)
Client Services Representative (Temp to Hire)
Our Client, Biotech company in the Metro West area, is looking for a Client Services Representative. This is a Temp to Possible Hire position
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between company and external vendors.
- Handle incoming and outgoing customer calls related to billing, clients requests, etc.
- Support regional sales team with supply ordering, setting up new client accounts and maintaining current client account information, answering their customer questions or escalating as appropriate
- Support front-end as needed, including resolving cases received without required paperwork and maintaining current list client contacts.
- Assist in obtaining ‘field’ feedback (suggestions/issues/complaints from clients, patients, sales representatives) and provide input for continual improvement on the company’s products and services
- Bachelor’s degree preferred—preferably in a science-related field
- 1-3 years of customer service experience desired, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Excellent communication skills- oral (on phone and in person), as well as written
- Familiarity with MS Office