Sr. Manufacturing Associate (1348)
This position is with one of our long-time clients. The company is a mid size Biotech located in Cambridge. They offer an amazing work life balance, compensation, benefits, on site parking, bonus program, Management team and a whole lot more!!
- Support scale up studies in bench top bioreactors for process transfer to 50L, 250L, and 1000L Single Use Bioreactors (SUBs)
- Execute seed train scale up to bioreactors from a vial using shake flasks and Wave bags
- Perform Pilot and GMP runs in SUBs at scale for multiple products
- Author SOPs, batch records, change controls, and support Engineering with PQ, IQ, and OQ activities
- Participate in internal and external audits
- BS/MS 2-4 yrs GMP exp. w/cell culture techniques (aseptic processing, seed train, use of Wave bags etc) and single use bioreactor operation