Document Control Specialist 1374
Adante Staffing Inc. Published: October 13, 2017
Document Control Specialist
- Administrate the web-based document control system and troubleshoot related technical issues.
- Respond to requests for document control assistance and seek input for continued optimization of process and system.
- Monitor the document control process to ensure version control is maintained and good document practices and procedures are being followed.
- Assist in reviewing and formatting documents for accuracy and consistency.
- Routinely monitor documents due for review and coordinate with appropriate staff to ensure timely completion for regulatory compliance
- H.S/Certificate/BS diploma with at least four (2) years of experience working as an administrative assistant or document control specialist
- Biotech experience is preferred
- Proficiency in email and MS Office, particularly Excel.