Research Associate, Biology (6+ month temporary assignment) (1350)
The position will start out temporary for about 6 months with the potential to be converted to direct hire or extended based on the needs of the company
You will be working in a fast-paced growing company along a team of Scientists working on the research and development of novel Immune-therapeutics.
- Blood Processing, isolation and freezing of peripheral blood mononuclear (PBMC) cells
- Characterization of blood samples and isolated PBMCs by flow cytometry
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences
- Experience with human primary cell culture, processing blood samples and flow cytometry is preferred
- Understanding of safe lab practices (BSL2)