Sr. Research Associate, Biomarker (NGS) (Temporary assignment for 6+ months) (1332)
Adante Staffing Inc. Published: July 28, 2017
- Developing and implementing molecular and genomic based assays
- Coordinating clinical sample logistics from clinical sites to external biomarker vendors.
- Routine testing of clinical samples using molecular technologies such as NGS, Nanostring and ddPCR for both early phase clinical trials and pre-clinical samples.
- Ability to perform nucleic acid extractions from FFPE blocks, whole blood and fresh frozen tissues
- BS/MS with 5+ years molecular biology or genetics experience
- Molecular assay or genomic Laboratory experience molecular such as Nanosting, NGS and RT-QPCR.
- Histology, oncology and computational analysis (i.e. Spotfire/Prism) is preferred.