Supply Chain Coordinator (1404)
Temporary for 6 month with possible hire.
- Help manage end to end material flow across the supply chain
- Ensuring that that service level targets are hit for manufactured product ranges at an acceptable cost
- Ensuring communication of stock replenishment dates to customer facing teams; handle exceptions where stock does not arrive on time or to specification
- Working with the Manufacturing team to support capacity planning
- BS degree with 2-5 years experience working in supply chain/inventory planning
- You have a natural attention to detail, great communication skills and a background working with ERP software.
- APCIS CPIM qualified (or similar) preferred
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and present findings and recommendations